Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio and to my NEW Blog home! 

I'm still updating pics so please be patient. Moving a blog is a lot more work than I thought, but it's worth it!

Get Well My Friend....


Today, I'm sharing a Get Well card I created for a sweet friend. 
I usually share my "cute and whimsical" projects from my illustrations but, I am also huge lover of flowers and Altenew definitely is my go to for Florals.

So today's project had to be different.



It's one of those situations when you feel helpless because you can't help someone you care about, but you wan to do something for them. 
A handmade card almost always brings a smile to someone's face and my friends are definitely in need of some heartfelt smiles!

Rest, Relax, Recover...

So for this card, I decided to use Altenew's Get Well stamp set. I love the  daisies and the tea and honey tray in this set. It was perfect.


I stamped the image with black ink and colored them with Copic Markers.
I also used Ink n' Splatter's Honey Be Sweet Pattern Paper for the background and leaves.



I hope I have inspired you to simply create something Fabulously Fun & Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Be sure to leave a comment, if you have enjoyed this project. 

Follow me here at my new blog home and on Bloglovin' and Instagram


Until next time beautiful people…

Happy Crafting!



No comments: