Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio! 

I hope you followed me here from my old blog! It was time for a new look,  a little change, a new Blog home and just because... a new Studio name too! 

So, before I jump into the Winter/ Holiday Season, I wanted to share one more Halloween card with you!


Sweet & Spooky…

Today, I am using Ink n' Splatter's Sweet & Spooky Stamp Set once again because there are so many cute images in this set to play with!
 

Kitty Pumpkin…

Here’s my “Kitty Pumpkin” from Ink n’ Splatter’s “Sweet & Spooky” Stamp Set.

(Inspiration Motivation) I grew up fearing cats because I was told they were scary and untrustworthy. But, as an adult, I grew to LOVE them and have had few of my own over the years.

Today, I get the pleasure of being "mommy" to my son's adorable, yet feisty, gorgeous calico. She's a crazy cat and I LOVE her so much! 

I try to incorporate them in many of my illustrations and Halloween is a fitting theme to add a few!


Halloween Pattern Paper…

I also cut out a few different Halloween inspired pieces of Spooky Nights Pattern Paper and Wonky Halloween Pattern Paper for this Halloween card.



Happy Meow-lloween…

I the stamped “Happy Meow-lloween” from the Sweet & Spooky Stamp Set and cut it out with a ragged edge cutter. 

I love to use cute little puns with cute images...it brings many smiles!



Sparkle…

I finished off my card with a few little coordinating sequins to add some Sparkle and interest! 

I hope I have inspired you to simply create something Fabulously Fun & Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Don’t forget to join our INS Stamps Facebook Community so we can be inspired by YOUR creations!

Please be sure to join us in sharing your INS Stamp creations, on all your social media platforms

Don’t forget to hashtag #inknsplatter so we can see your amazing designs

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time beautiful people…

Happy Crafting!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: