Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio and to my NEW Blog home! 

It was time for a change and a new look!

So are you ready for Winter? Maybe not, but these Snowmen are little hard to resist! Don't you think?


Today I am working with Ink n' Splatter's New "Snow Wonderful Snowmen" Stamp Set

I only chose one of the frosty snowmen for this card. I just love him...he's bearing gifts



Even though I am not a fan of FREEZING weather, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to illustrate and design for the Winter Holidays! So I couldn't resist to play around with a splash of vibrant colors for this winter card!
 
 
I colored my Snowman with Copic Markers as I usually do, but for my colorful background, I splashed a few beautiful watercolor color bursts together and then splattered it with white ink for a snowfall effect



 
I die cut several scallop edges to frame my background and attached it to a piece of Twinkle Berry Love Pattern Paper with foam adhesive to give my card a little dimension.

"Just for You"

I stamped my sentiment from the same stamp set and die cut it with a super cute. stitched banner die. I also finished off my card with a few snowflake and evergreen die cut sprigs.
 

I hope I have inspired you to simply create something Fabulously Fun & Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Be sure to leave a comment, if you have enjoyed this project. 

Follow me here at my new blog home and on Bloglovin' and Instagram


Don’t forget to join our INS Stamps Facebook Community so we can be inspired by YOUR creations!

Please be sure to join us in sharing your INS Stamp creations, on all your social media platforms

Don’t forget to hashtag #inknsplatter so we can see your amazing designs

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time beautiful people…

Happy Crafting!


 



No comments: