Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio! 

NEW RELEASE DAY!

Today I'm excited to be sharing a sweet Winter ornament I created using one of Ink n' Splatter's NEW  Winter/Holiday images!


I love this image! This is "Holly Reindeer Hugs" She was originally one of my Digi Doodles, but I adapted her for a clear stamp set!

 
 I die cut a stitched circle and ink blended the background with distress oxides and then splattered my background with water and inks.

 
Then I die cut a larger stitched scallop circle for the base of my ornament.
I added a few die cut trees and snow flakes.
 

 Sending Holiday Hugs...

I stamped my sentiment, Sending Holiday Hugs, from the same stamp set and die cut it with a fishtail sentiment die.
 


Let it Snow...


I also die cut a a couple of shapes for the snow and added glittered mounds of snow to the bottom of my ornament! 




Then I attached my image to my ink blended background and mounted it to the base of my ornament with double-sided adhesive to give it a little more dimension.


Finishing Touches...


I finished off my ornament by adding loop at the top that I simply cut and punched a hole to be able to tie some coordinitating baker's twine. I also added a die cut snowflake, more bakers twine, and an enamel dot.



I hope I have inspired you to simply create something Fabulously Fun & Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Be sure to leave a comment, if you have enjoyed this project. 

Follow me here at my new blog home and on Bloglovin' and Instagram


Don’t forget to join our INS Stamps Facebook Community so we can be inspired by YOUR creations!

Please be sure to join us in sharing your INS Stamp creations, on all your social media platforms

Don’t forget to hashtag #inknsplatter so we can see your amazing designs

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time beautiful people…

Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. This tag is so sweet! Pink is one of my favorite holiday colors! (Well, quite honestly, pink is one of my favorite colors all the time. lol) Such gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marcia! Pink is one of my favs too!

      Delete