Hello Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio!

Today I am sharing another super fun card I created using Ink n’ Splatter Clear Stamps

Clubby Dragons…

Ink n’ Splatter has a NEW RELEASE out this week so I couldn’t wait to showcase this little cutie!

So, for this super fun, and colorful, card, I used the new “Clubby Dragons” Stamp Set and coordinating Die Set.

This stamp set has 3 adorable dragons, sentiments, and extras to spark your creativity for many different occasions, and of course your love of dragons.

Coloring…

I stamped this lovable dragon on white marker paper with black hybrid ink, colored it with Copic Markers (full supply list below)

and cut my dragon out using the coordinating die. Then I set the dragon aside to work on my background.

Background…

For my background, I blended distress oxides and splattered them with paint and water to add some texture.

Then I die cut a super cute leafy frame from the Painted Crush Paper Pad that is also part of the New Release.

Have an Extraordinary Day…

For my sentiment, I chose “Have an Extraordinary Day” from the Clubby Dragons Stamp Set and

stamped it with a coordinating color ink, then die cut my sentiment using a stitched a banner die.

Card Base…

For my card base, I cut and folded a piece of white cardstock and attached another piece of Painted Crush pattern paper to the front leaving a small border all the way around.

Putting it All Together…

I attached my blended, and die cut, panel to the main base of my card with double-sided adhesive. I attached my dragon to the lower portion of my blended panel, and my sentiment upper mid panel, also with dimensional adhesive.

Pattern Flowers…

I die cut some flowers from the same pattern paper as I used for my card panel and dotted their centers with small beads.

I attached a couple pattern paper flowers on the upper left corner and another lower right corners of my card.

A few glittery enamel dots and my Extraordinary Day Dragon Card was finished.

I hope I have inspired you to try something new, or simply create something Fabulously Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

We would love for you to join us in sharing your DDS and INS inspiration projects, on all your social media platforms, using Ink n’ Splatter products.

Don’t forget to hashtag so we can see your amazing designs:

#inknsplatter

#digidoodlestudios 

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time…Happy Crafting, Friends…

My Supply List… 

Paper:

Stamps: 

Markers: 

Ink: 

Die Cuts: 

Misc Embellishments:

Tools:

Follow my Artsy Life on Instagram and Facebook

#artsylife

#dartsylife

No comments: