Hello Friends!
Welcome back to my Studio! I’m so glad you are here today!

Altenew AECP…

I’m so happy to be back again with another wonderful project (AECP Layering 2:2) for the Altenew’s Educator Program!

Today I’m working on layering another fabulously beautiful set from Altenew for “The Sweetest Honeysuckle” mini slimline card.

Build A Flower…

Today I’m working with a GEORGEOUS Stamp Bundle, “Build A Flower: Honeysuckle Layering Stamp Set”

Color Palette…

I decided to work with a softer color palette using Altenew‘s Crisp Dye Inks for my card today!

I started off by stamping the outlines with black crisp dye ink and then built up my flowers layers with “Pink Diamond” & “Orange Sorbet Crisp Dye Inks”.  Then I die cut the honeysuckles with the coordinating die from that stamp set.

Once my flowers were stamped, I stamped some leaves and flower buds, also from the “Build a Flower: Honeysuckle Layering Stamp Set” with “Frayed Leaf” & “Forest Glades” on to a piece of white cardstock and cut the cardstock using a mini slimline die.

Stenciling…

For my background, I masked my stamped flower buds and leaves and then blended distress inks using Altenew‘s halftone circle stencil on the background.

Card Base…

For the base of my card, I die cut another piece of white cardstock, and a larger piece of Kraft cardstock, using the mini slimline die, to layer beneath my stamped piece.

Thanks…

For my sentiment, I die cut a beautiful Fancy “Thanks” Sentiment from black cardstock

Putting it All Together…

I attached the white cardstock die cut to the larger piece of Kraft cardstock. Then I attached my stamped/stenciled panel with double-sided adhesive. Then I placed my die cut honeysuckles on top of the stamped panel and added a few beautiful black and gold sequins for my finishing touches.

And with that, my card was finished.

I hope I have inspired you today to try something new, or simply create something Fabulously Beautiful using Altenew
I’m sure you will be able to find something in their store to spark your creativity!
If you have enjoyed my project, please be sure to leave me a comment below.

Until next time…

Happy Crafting…

No comments: