Hello crafty friends!

Welcome back to my Studio!

Today, I’m back with another colorful card I created using Ink n’ Splatter’s “Beary Wishes” Stamp & Die Set and our new “Honeycomb” Stencil



I don’t normally create CAS cards. I actually love the ones that are done well and with a purpose. I just don’t think about creating them because I seem to have an uncontrollable urge to keep building on my cards..ok I said it!


Well, slap my hand and make me stop here! Even as I look at my card I see many other opportunities to ass and build! Which is why, I used this Honeycomb stencil to create a few more cards (coming soon) where I gave into my addiction!

Technique…

I ink blended my background using the Honeycomb stencil and distress oxide inks (full supply list below) and I colored my Bear image with comic markers.



Always Take Time to Smell the Flowers…

I stamped my sentiment, “Always Take Time to Smell the Flowers” from the Beary Wishes Stamp Set.



There are several sentiments in the Beary Wishes Stamp Set but I chose this one because it seems fitting at the moment.

It reminds me to live in the moment because every moment is precious!



I hope I have inspired you to simply create something Fabulously Fun & Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Please be sure to join us in sharing your INS Stamp creations, on all your social media platforms

Don’t forget to hashtag #inknsplatter so we can see your amazing designs

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time beautiful people…

Happy Crafting!

My Supply List… 

Paper:

Stamps: 

Markers: 

Ink: 

Stencils:

Die Cuts: 

Misc Embellishments:

Tools:

Follow my Artsy Life on Instagram and Facebook

No comments: