Hello crafty friends!

Welcome back to my Studio! I’m so happy you are here with me today!

Halloween is almost here! Are you ready? Plans?

Sweet & Spooky…

If you know me and my illustrations, you know I don’t do scary! So today I’m here to share a Spooky Good Time with this little cutie!

Franken Puppy…

He’s my “Franken Puppy” (my little pet name) from Ink n’ Splatter’s “Sweet & Spooky” Stamp Set.

Halloween Pattern Paper…

I also cut out a few different Halloween inspired pieces of Spooky Nights Pattern Paper for this mini-slimline Halloween card

Let’s Have a Spooky Good Time…

I the stamped “Let’s Have a Spooky Good Time” from the Sweet & Spooky Stamp Set and cut it out with a stitched banner die.

Sparkle…

I finished off my card with a few little coordinating sequins to add some Sparkle and interest!

I hope I have inspired you to simply create something Fabulously Fun & Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Don’t forget to join our INS Stamps Facebook Community so we can be inspired by YOUR creations!

Please be sure to join us in sharing your INS Stamp creations, on all your social media platforms

Don’t forget to hashtag #inknsplatter so we can see your amazing designs

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time beautiful people…

Happy Crafting!

My Supply List… 

Paper:

Stamps: 

Markers: 

  • Copic Markers:  Bunny…RV02 B97 E000 E31 YR18 YR21 YR23 B99 R20 R32  Mouse…E0000 E40 BV23 R56 RV00 RV02 E33 C7 YR18  Bats…BV20 BV23 BV25 BV31 RV00 RV02 RV29 RV69
  • White Paint Pen

Ink: 

Die Cuts: 

Misc Embellishments:

Tools:

Follow my Artsy Life on Instagram and Facebook

#artsylife

#dartsylife

No comments: