Hello crafty friends!

Welcome back to my Studio!

Today, I’m back with another super fun card I created using Ink n’ Splatter’s Gnome-A-Latte from the New July Release

May Your Cup Overflow…

This cute little Gnome is part of the Gnome-A-Latte Stamp Set…obviously he didn’t want to get his beard messed up with coffee stains.

But seriously, “May your cup overflow with joy love & Coffee“…of course!

Mocha Latte

This stamp set coordinates perfectly with our New “Mocha Latte” Paper Pad!

I hope I have inspired you to simply create something Fabulously Fun & Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Please be sure to join us in sharing your INS Stamp creations, on all your social media platforms

Don’t forget to hashtag #inknsplatter so we can see your amazing designs

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time beautiful people…

Happy Crafting!

My Supply List… 

Paper:

Stamps: 

Markers: 

Ink: 

Die Cuts: 

Misc Embellishments:

Tools:

Follow my Artsy Life on Instagram and Facebook

#artsylife

#dartsylife

No comments: