Hello crafty friends!

Welcome back to my Studio!

It’s been awhile because I have been busy illustrating lots of new designs for DDS & INS

So today I am super excited to announce that Ink n’ Splatter has a fabulously fun New Release called Gnome-A-Latte

I just wanted to pop in and share this super cute card I created using the New Gnome-A-Latte stamp set (Full Supply List Below)

Caffeinated Gnomies

If you love coffee, mochas, tea, or hot cocoa, as much as I do…then, you will love these little caffeinated Gnomies!

And seriously, what’s better than Coffee with your “Gnomies”?!

This stamp set coordinates perfectly with our New “Mocha Latte” Paper Pad!

Mocha Latte

So, hop on over to Ink n’ Splatter today. because these little cuties and paper are going fast!

I hope I have inspired you to simply create something Fabulously Fun & Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Please be sure to join us in sharing your INS Stamp creations, on all your social media platforms

Don’t forget to hashtag #inknsplatter so we can see your amazing designs

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time beautiful people…

Happy Crafting!

My Supply List… 

Paper:

Stamps: 

Markers: 

Ink: 

Die Cuts: 

Misc Embellishments:

Tools:

Follow my Artsy Life on Instagram and Facebook

#artsylife

#dartsylife

No comments: