Hello crafty friends!

Welcome back to my Studio!

Today is my son’s birthday! So, I’m back with another super cute birthday shaker card that I created using Digi Doodle Studios “Mikey” Digi Stamp

Happy Birthday…

I originally illustrated this little cutie with my son in mind, so of course I had to name him after my son! (full supply list below)

I also used Ink n’ Splatter’s “Blue Sandy Summer” Paper Pad as my background

I just had to add that cute little kitty in a mug just for my son! He is a coffee lover and has the most fabulous kitty…she has our hearts!

I hope I have inspired you to simply create something Fabulously Fun & Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Shop Digi Doodle Studios today for cute and whimsical Digi Stamps… and/or

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time beautiful people…

Happy Crafting!

My Supply List… 

Paper:

Stamps: 

Markers: 

Ink: 

Die Cuts: 

Misc Embellishments:

Tools:

Follow my Artsy Life on Instagram and Facebook

#artsylife

#dartsylife

No comments: