Hello Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio!

It’s NEW RELEASE DAY over at Digi Doodle Studios! Do you believe in Fairies?

We just love Pixies and Fairies here in the Studio! Our New May Release features Pixies & Fairies!

“Fairy Elida”..

So today I’m working with a new image called, “Fairy Elida”.

I wanted to make her look as if she was fluttering above my card, so I printed cut and colored my fairy 3x and then added lots of sparkle!

Then I attached them with double-sided adhesive to give my Fairy lots of dimension.

Card Base…

I folded and cut a piece of white cardstock for my card base. Then I die cut a stitched panel from Digi Doodles “Pixie Dust” Pattern Paper and another smaller stitched panel from white card stock.

Do You Believe in Fairies?

I printed a sentiment from Digi Doodles “Pixie Wishes” Sentiment Pack on the smaller stitched white cardstock panel.

I printed it before I cut my panel out and I also colored it to coordinate with my Fairy.

Putting it all Together…

This is a basically simple card to create. Once all my panels were cut I attached them to my folded white card base with double-sided adhesive.

It’s All in the Details…

I added a bunch of die cut leaves that I also cut from the “Pixie Dust” Pattern Paper Collection and arranged them all around the bottom of my card to look as if Fairy Elida was fluttering above her Fairy Garden.

I added some light touches of watercolor to bring in more color to my background. It’s a little hard to see, but I also added a little shimmer and sparkle to my background and then placed a few sequins around to draw you into Fairy Elida’s garden.

And with that…my card was finished!

I hope I have inspired you today to try something new, or simply create something Fabulously Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Happy Crafting…

My Supply List… 

Paper:

Stamps: 

Markers: 

Paint:

Die Cuts: 

Misc Embellishments:

Tools:

Follow my Artsy Life on Instagram and Facebook

#artsylife #dartsylife

No comments: