Hello Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio!

Today I am sharing another super cute birthday card I created using Ink n’ Splatter Clear Stamps

Udderly Fabulous…

Ever since I illustrated these little cuties, I couldn’t wait to play with them but I really haven’t had a moment until now.

So, for this bright and cheerful birthday card, I used the adorable  “Udderly Fabulous” Stamp Set, coordinating Die Set and Bright Sun Rays Stencil.

This stamp set has 4 adorable, cuddly cows, 5 coordinating sentiments, not to mention a few extras to spark your creativity for many different occasions…or, just for your love of cute cows. That’s my excuse…what’s yours?

Coloring…

I stamped these lovable cows on white marker paper with black hybrid ink, colored it with Copic Markers (full supply list below)

and cut my cows out using the coordinating dies. Then I set my images aside to work on my background.

Background…

For my background, I die cut a couple of a stitched slimline panels from white cardstock. On one of the panels I stenciled the Bright Sun Rays with distress oxide inks.

On the second panel, I blended the grass, also with distress oxide inks, and die cut it with a super cute grassy die. Then I spattered it with black ink to give my grass some texture.

Card Base…

For my card base, I cut and folded a piece of Kraft cardstock and attached another white panel leaving a slight border all the way around.

Herd You are Having a Birthday…

For my sentiment, I stamped “Herd You are Having a Birthday”, also from the “Udderly Fabulous” Stamp Set, directly on my stenciled panel.

Putting my Card Together…

I attached my grassies to stenciled panel using double-sided adhesive to give my card some dimension.

Then I attached my cow images to my background panels and then attached my panels to my card base with double-sided adhesive.

A Few Fabulous Extras…

Once my card was assembled, I punched out a few paper flowers, and die cut a couple of stitched corners using a piece of pattern paper from the Farm Fresh Paper Pack and white cardstock.

Then I dotted the flowers. with small sparkly enamel dots and a few black dots to my lower corners and my Udderly Fabulous Slimline Card was finished!

I hope I have inspired you to try something new, or simply create something Fabulously Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

We would love for you to join us in sharing your DDS and INS inspiration projects, on all your social media platforms, using Ink n’ Splatter products.

Don’t forget to hashtag so we can see your amazing designs:

#inknsplatter

#digidoodlestudios 

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time…Happy Crafting, Friends…

My Supply List… 

Paper:

Stamps: 

Markers: 

Ink: 

Die Cuts: 

Misc Embellishments:

Tools:

Follow my Artsy Life on Instagram and Facebook

#artsylife

#dartsylife

No comments: