Hello Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio!
Today I am sharing a another precious birthday card created with Digi Doodles Digi Stamps!

Birthday Cards are the Best…

Birthday Cards are the best, aren’t they?! They just make people happy to receive a special card designed, and created, just for them on their special day!

Sunflower Dreams…

I created this card especially for one of my best friends! I know she loves sunflowers and all they represent, so I thought this would be a super fun way to let her know I was thinking of her in her birthday.

So today, for this cheerful and brightly colored birthday card, I am working with Digi Doodle Studios Sunflower Dreams Digi Stamp.

So Let’s Get Started…

To begin with, I sized, printed, and cut my image out with my die cutting machine, as I usually do.

And then, the fun began as I colored my image with Copic Markers (full supply list below)

Color Palette…

I chose a bright and cheerful color palette of blue, orange, yellow, and white.

It was the perfect combo for Digi Doodle Studios’ Ink n’ Splatter called “Honey Bee Sweet” Paper Pack

Card Base…

So, for my card base, I cut and folded a piece of Kraft cardstock and attached a scalloped stitched panel of white cardstock on the front of the card.

Then I cut a piece of pattern paper from “Honey Bee Sweet” and attached it to my card base with double-sided adhesive, leaving enough space all the way around my scallop panels to see the super cute stitches.

I die cut another smaller scallop frame and attached it to the center of my pattern paper also with double-sided adhesive to give my card dimension.

Watercolors…

I love working with watercolors to add background textures, so added some light touches of watercolor to my smaller scallop frame and attached my image on top with double-sided adhesive.

Tying it All Together with a Few Extras…

I die cut a super cute envelope that I attached to the lower left of my card and inserted my birthday sentiment.

I also added a few more Enamel Dots and die cut several cute blossom from my pattern paper and added it one to the front of my little envelope and and the others randomly placed around my card…

and with that, my card was finished!

I hope I have inspired you today to try something new, or simply create something Fabulously Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Happy Crafting…

My Supply List… 

Paper:

Stamps: 

Markers: 

Inks:

Paint:

Die Cuts: 

Misc Embellishments:

Tools:

Follow my Artsy Life on Instagram and Facebook

#artsylife #dartsylife

No comments: