Hello Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio!

Today I am sharing a fabulously fun, and oh so colorful, card I created using Ink n’ Splatter Clear Stamps

Little Artist Kiki…

I used the new  “Little Artist Kiki” and coordinating Die Set to create this card, and I also used some elements from the “Clubby Dragons” Stamp Set.

Coloring…

I stamped my Little Artist on white marker paper with black hybrid ink, colored it with Copic Markers (full supply list below)

Background…

For my background, I die cut a stitched rectangle for my paint splatters and and a small stitched square for Kiki’s canvas.

On my stitched rectangles, I sprinkled watercolor powders and splashed it with water to create a colorful messy paint background. I also stamped a few of the cute paint splats that is part of the stamp set, in various coordinating colors to tie everything together.

Kiki’s Masterpiece…

On the little stitched square, I stamped, and colored, a few flowers and a butterfly from the “Clubby Dragons” Stamp Set, and I also stamped another paint splat, in the upper corner of the canvas, for the sun.

Today is Going to be Beautiful…

“Today is Going to be Beautiful” is one of the sentiments that comes with the “Little Artist Kiki” stamp set. I stamped my sentiment on a piece of White Cardstock with a coordinating ink color, and then I die cut it with a super cute Stitched Banner and then attached it to a piece of pattern paper from the Painted Crush Paper Pad

Card Base…

For my card base, I cut and folded a piece of white cardstock and attached another piece of Painted Crush Paper to the front leaving a small border all the way around.

Putting it All Together…

I attached my watercolor panel to the main base of my card with double-sided adhesive. I attached Kiki’s canvas to another piece of Painted Crush Paper. I made a couple of easel legs from Kraft cardstock and offset the canvas to one side and attached my Little Artist to the other side of my watercolor panel with dimensional adhesive.

Then I attached my sentiment upper right with dimensional adhesive.

A Few Extras…

It’s a little hard to see in the photo, but I dotted the paint drops with some dimensional gloss to make them pop, and then added a few coordinating enamel dots just for fun…. and with that, my card was finished!

Here’s to a BEAUTIFUL DAY!

I hope I have inspired you to try something new, or simply create something Fabulously Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

We would love for you to join us in sharing your DDS and INS inspiration projects, on all your social media platforms, using Ink n’ Splatter products.

Don’t forget to hashtag so we can see your amazing designs:

#inknsplatter

#digidoodlestudios 

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time…Happy Crafting, Friends…

My Supply List… 

Paper:

Stamps: 

Markers: 

Ink: 

Die Cuts: 

Misc Embellishments:

Tools:

Follow my Artsy Life on Instagram and Facebook

#artsylife

#dartsylife

No comments: