Hello Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio!

Today I am sharing another super fun card I created using Ink n’ Splatter Clear Stamps

Clubby Dragons…

Ink n’ Splatter has a NEW RELEASE, so I’m having fun playing around with many of these little cuties!

So, for this super fun, and colorful, card, I used the new “Clubby Dragons” Stamp Set and coordinating Die Set.

This stamp set has 3 adorable dragons, sentiments, and extras to spark your creativity for many different occasions, and of course your love of dragons.

Coloring…

I stamped this lovable dragon on white marker paper with black hybrid ink, colored it with Copic Markers (full supply list below)

and cut my dragon out using the coordinating die. Then I set the dragon aside to work on my background.

Background…

For my background, I die cut a couple of super cute scallop stitched panels form white cardstock. I also cut a piece of pattern paper from the Dragon Crush Paper Pad that is also part of the New Release.

Card Base…

For my card base, I cut and folded a piece of Kraft cardstock and attached the larger scallop panel and then the piece of Dragon Crush pattern paper using double-sided adhesive.

Sending Happy Thoughts…

Times are tough and very uncertain for some right now, so it’s never a bad idea to send someone “Happy Thoughts”

My sentiment also is part of this super fun stamp set. I stamped it on my smaller scallop panel with a coordinating ink.

Putting my Card Together…

I brushed on some watercolor to my smaller scallop panel where I stamped my sentiment, and attached my image using double-sided adhesive to give my card some dimension.

Then I attached the image panel to the center of my card base with double-sided adhesive.

A Few Fabulous Extras…

For the lower left corner of my card, I die cut a small envelope from Kraft cardstock and placed a piece of the pattern paper scrap.

Then I blended a piece of white cardstock and die cut it with a couple of leafy dies. One went in the envelope with a couple of stamped daisies from the “Clubby Dragons” Stamp Set and the other on the lower right side with a coupe of die cut flowers from the Dragon Crush Paper Pad.

I also added several strands of twine at the top of my card. Then I dotted my blossoms with coordinating enamel dots and my “Sending Happy Thoughts” card was finished!

I hope I have inspired you to try something new, or simply create something Fabulously Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

We would love for you to join us in sharing your DDS and INS inspiration projects, on all your social media platforms, using Ink n’ Splatter products.

Don’t forget to hashtag so we can see your amazing designs:

#inknsplatter

#digidoodlestudios 

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time…Happy Crafting, Friends…

My Supply List… 

Paper:

Stamps: 

Markers: 

Ink: 

Die Cuts: 

Misc Embellishments:

Tools:

Follow my Artsy Life on Instagram and Facebook

#artsylife

#dartsylife

No comments: