Hello Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio!
Today I am sharing a sweet birthday card created with Digi Doodles Digi Stamps!

New Digis…

It’s always exciting around the Studio when we have new Digs to play with! Am I right?!

This New Release is a Celebration Release that can be used for every day and/or for special occasions all year round!

Tori’s Triple Scoop…

Today I’m working with the super cute “Tori Triple Scoop” for a bright and cheerful birthday card. She looks pretty excited about that ice cream cone, doesn’t she?!

So Let’s Get Started…

To begin with, I sized, printed and cut my images out with my die cutting machine, as I usually do.

And then, the fun began as I colored Tori with Copic Markers (full supply list below)

Color Palette…

I chose a bright and cheerful color palette of pink, orange, and white. I

It was the perfect combo for one of the NEW paper pads from Digi Doodle Studios’ Ink n’ Splatter called “Painted Crush”.

Card Base…

So, for my card base, I cut and folded a piece of Kraft cardstock and attached a scalloped stitched panel of white cardstock on the front of the card.

Then I cut a piece of pattern paper from “Painted Crush” and attached it to my card base with double-sided adhesive, leaving enough space all the way around my scallop panels to see the super cute stitches.

I die cut another smaller scallop frame and attached it to the center of my pattern paper also with double-sided adhesive to give my card dimension.

Watercolors…

I love working with watercolors to add background textures, so added some light touches of watercolor to my smaller scallop frame and attached my image on top with double-sided adhesive.

Tying it All Together with a Few Extras…

I wrapped a piece of natural cord a few times on the upper portion of my pattern paper and tied it off to the side and added a coordinating Enamel Dots (I can never get enough of enamel dots…LOVE THEM!!)

I also die cut a super cute envelope that I attached to the lower left of my card and inserted my birthday sentiment.

I added a few more Enamel Dots and die cut a super cute blossom from my pattern paper and added it to the front of my little envelope and my card was done!

I hope I have inspired you today to try something new, or simply create something Fabulously Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Happy Crafting…

My Supply List… 

Paper:

Stamps: 

Markers: 

Inks:

Paint:

Die Cuts: 

Misc Embellishments:

Tools:

Follow my Artsy Life on Instagram and Facebook

#artsylife #dartsylife

No comments: