Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio! 

Ink n' Splatter has a NEW Winter/Holiday Stamp Set!


SNOWFLAKE KISSES...

"Snowflake Kisses" is a warm & friendly Winter stamp set which can be used all through the Winter Season!I'm sure this lovable duo will bring you, and others, many smiles this season. Everyone must love Snowmen and Bunnies, right?!

 

Color...

I stamped my image on marker paper and colored it with Copic Markers. Then I cut it out using the coordinating die and set it aside to work on my background.


Background...

For my background, I ink-blended a piece of white cardstock using distress oxides, and then lightly spritzed water to lift some of the ink.
 
 


It's hard to see in the pic but, I added a layer of clear acetate above the ink-blended background and below my image and snow drift to add a snowfall of dimension. Then I placed several random snowballs on the top of 
the acetate.

You Make Winter Extra Special...

I stamped my sentiment. "You Make Winter Extra Special", from the Snowflake Kisses Stamp Set and die cut it out using a stitched banner die.
 
 



Finishing Touches...

For my finishing touches, I die cut several winter branches from white card stock and Ink n' Splatter's Gentle Winter Pattern Paper. 
I also added a few sparkly gold dots to tie everything together.
 

I hope I have inspired you to simply create something Fabulously Fun & Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Be sure to leave a comment, if you have enjoyed this project. 

Follow me here at my new blog home and on Bloglovin' and Instagram

 

 

We would love for you to join our INS Stamps Facebook Community so we can be inspired by YOUR creations!

Please be sure to join us in sharing your INS Stamp creations, on all your social media platforms

Remember to hashtag #inknsplatter so we can see your amazing designs

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!


Until next time beautiful people…

Happy Crafting!


Please read my Disclosure Statement below...

No comments: