Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome back to my Studio! 

Ink n' Splatter has another fun Winter/Holiday Release!


PAWS-ATIVELY WINTER...

"Paws-atively Winter" is a warm & friendly stamp set that will bring you, and others, many smiles this season. Who can resist a fun-loving puppy?! 
Definitely not me! I just had to create this super sweet shaker card using two of these sporty pups.






I stamped my images on marker paper and colored them with Copic Markers. 




For my background, I used Twinkle Berry Winter Pattern Paper on an A2 size card.

 

I die cut several scallop frames to create a home for my shaker bits. Then I attached it with double sided adhesive.


YOU ARE PAWS-ATIVELY THE COOLEST....

I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set using a coordinating ink color. and attached it to the outside of the shaker frame.
 
  
FINISHING TOUCHES...

I added  a few winter branches that I die cut from white cardstock. I also added a few more glittery shaker bits to the outside of my card to tie everything together. 


I hope I have inspired you to simply create something Fabulously Fun & Heart-Warming to bring you, or someone else, a little bit of joy for the moment.

Be sure to leave a comment, if you have enjoyed this project. 

Follow me here at my new blog home and on Bloglovin' and Instagram


 

We would love for you to join our INS Stamps Facebook Community so we can be inspired by YOUR creations!

Please be sure to join us in sharing your INS Stamp creations, on all your social media platforms

Remember to hashtag #inknsplatter so we can see your amazing designs

Shop Ink n’ Splatter today for cute and whimsical clear stamps, dies, and more!

Until next time beautiful people…

Happy Crafting!


Please read my Disclosure Statement below...

No comments: